Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Concert ;)



For my birthday three years ago, my brother bought me a ticket to go to the “Santiago gets louder”, a metal festival. Of course, it was a really wonderful experience.
It was a Saturday, and I went to the festival with my two older brothers and my little sister. We woke up really early that day and we took the public bus to Maipu, the festival was on the ex-airport “Los Cerrillos”.
As soon as we enter the area, me and my brother split, we wanted to see different bands.
There was really a lot of people, I went close to the stage where Gojira was playing, the music was so loud and chaotic, but yet really beautiful, everyone was singing and jumping.  A little later I saw Lamb of God in the next stage. And after them, I saw Deftones playing at the side stage. Deftones is one of my favourites band so I was really excited and, lucky me, I was really close to the stage.
After that, I met my brothers and together we saw Faith no more, although I didn’t liked the band that much, it was an excellent performance. Finally the last band on stage was System of a Down, at that time I was really tired, but still, I jumped and sing as loud as I could, I even get on a mosh pit, it was really, really fun, I punched a guy in the face without notice. When the last song ended, we walked to the outside; it was a really long distance from the stages to the main street so when we got there, we were exhausted.
To finish that night, we bought pizza as we waited for my father to pick us up. It was one of the best days of my life and I will never forget it.

1 comment:

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...