Tuesday, October 9, 2018

A country i would like to visit

I would really like to visit Iceland, it a small country in Europe, in the middle of the sea, a little island.
I don't really know much about the country except that they have a book with the native families of the island, almost everyone is on it!

A couple of years ago, the country suffered an economic crisis, the banks broke and a lot of people lost everything. But fortunately, the country recovered thanks to tourism. I read on the internet that this tourism has increased even more with the years. The landscapes are very beautiful, but yet, very raw, very natural. I would really like to go there someday, maybe even live there! The language may be difficult but the weather seems really cool so I would be quite happy with that.
Plus, is the birthland of Björk, one of my favourites artist in all time and one of the greatest voices in the world
And also, I’ve read that people in there are really nice with tourist, so I would really like to go there someday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...