Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Pets


I've had a lot of pets in my life, I've had hamsters, dog, parrots, cats, even a duck. But my favorites so far, I would say that those are Kira and Nina.
Nina was a cockatiel, she was really annoying, always screaming and pooping everywhere. But still, she was a very loving bird, she was free inside the house and in the night she'd cuddle with me or my sister. unfortunately, this little bird died a few years ago. we bury her in the front yard and put a little stone for her. I don't have a picture of her.




My second, and still living pet is Kira. She is a small cat that my brother brought home two years ago. When she first came into the house, the was really scared, but in the night she went to sleep on my bed, it was really cute. This little cat turned to be really smart and very uneasy, she used to steal from me a pencil or a rubber and start playing with it when I was studying.
My sister brought her cat too, so he and Kira always go out and play, even they sometimes fight and Kira always win.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...