Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Cartoons, comic, others


Well, I’m a fan of a lot of cartoons and anime.
I guess that one of my favorites show from all times is the Simpsons, it’s a classic. I’ve used to watch it a lot when I was a kid, late at night and at the lunch time. I guess it was a really great show because it showed the classical stereotypes of the American culture in a funny way, we all can be related to a character, and that make us an stereotype too, and is not wrong, its normal.
 I also like to read mangas too, at the time I haven’t read a lot because I don’t have too much time to spend on it, but I used to read a lot when I was on high school.
One of my favorite’s mangas was Claymore, I don’t remember that much of the story, only that there was a girl who fought with some kind of monster that could take human form. It was really fun and the plot was really mature, for all I can remember. I also read Gantz, one of my favorite’s too, it was about a boy who died and immediately after he died he teleport to a room and had to fight against aliens.
I like batman too, when I was in high school I used to read all the comics that I could find online, is one of my favorites superhero because unlike the most of them, he is human; he doesn’t have superpowers, he became a superhero by himself. Also I think a lot of the plots that surround batman are really dark, really interesting, and a bit different than the classic superheroes like superman or spiderman.
I guess that cartoons, mangas, anime, TV shows are a good topic to know a person, cause it’s something that we all are related.

5 comments:

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...