Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Post Title estudies

Well, to be honest I haven’t been too busy thinking about doing post graduate studies; They may be too expensive or it may be too difficult for me; maybe it’s too much time studying.

Supposing that I had the time to continue my studies, and of course the money, I will be really interested in getting a Pharmacology Ph D. Of course it’s a very long time to get that grade, but it sound really interesting, and fun. I really like chemistry, and pharmacology is a subject that always has drawn my attention so I may be really happy trying to get the Ph D.

I’m also interested in maybe doing a post title. It’s less time and at least two of the three options that I have for that sounds interesting. A post title doesn’t draw my attention too much, ttherapeutic equivalence in the other hand, sound interesting and useful for my labor future, and so does management in healthcare pharmacy. Like this course is not too long, and doesn’t need to be all week in the university, maybe I can work part time so I can study. Now that I think about it, it seems like a really good idea!
I may even try and get a post graduate study outside the country, if I get the chance of course.

2 comments:

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...