Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Future Job


what will be my future job? I’ve always thought of it, and sometimes the idea of not liking my future job scares me a little.
I’m studying something that I didn’t like at first, chemistry was a nightmare for me in first year, bu with the time, and I’ve started to love it.
So, maybe I will definitely like any job that has chemistry on it, but also, I will really like to help other people
I would like to work on a hospital, it’s my ideal work. Trying to help people with meds, explain them how to use them properly, making that they get them faster that now (my mother has to wait between two and three hours to get hers meds in the hospital), contribute to people’s health.

I now that getting in the public system is not that easy, so I’m pretty sure that maybe I’ll never work in a hospital, so my second choice would be to work in a lab, in a pharmaceutical laboratory.  I now it doesn’t sound likely a hospital and helping people, but in a pharmaceutical laboratory I can contribute to that too, making my best to help people, give them safe and efficient meds maybe try to develop a new drug that will help thousands of people. That will be definitely my ideal future job, use all I’ve learned and try to get something positive for other people
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last blogg???

To be honest, I've always been good at English or sort of. I haven't learned a lot in college like new words or stuff like that, ...